Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Pause

It's time to acknowledge that I've dropped the ball here recently. This is due to a lot of changes, both professional and personal.

At work, the ground seems to shift in a new direction every week. Many and various adjustments and rearrangements are going on at the state and county level, as well as at the college. It's been difficult to know where I should be focusing my energies, so I've been spending a lot of time working on the textbooks project in preparation for the fall semester. It still requires a lot of care and feeding, but it doesn't make for thrilling narration.  

In addition, starting at the end of next week I'll officially be on leave for a little while. This is not because of anything bad (on the contrary!), but I'd rather not write about it here ("libraries, technology, and higher education," remember?).

So starting now, I don't expect to post as regularly until I'm back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment